Coming up with flirty questions to ask a girl isn’t always easy. While having a few questions up your sleeve can help to spice up the conversation and keep things interesting, knowing how to approach the idea of flirty questions for her can be tricky.
To help get you started, we’ve put together an extensive list with some of the best questions to ask your crush. We’ve divided these into several categories, so you can choose the right tone for the moment.
51 of the Best Flirty Questions to Ask a Girl
The best flirty questions to ask a girl are all about keeping things interesting. From the funny to the flirty, the romantic to the deep and meaningful, this list of 51 questions to ask a girl you like is sure to help foster a genuine connection between you and your date.
Go-to icebreakers: 20 fun questions to kick things off
You can often measure how well a date went by how many laughs you shared. These questions are a great way to break the ice with a girl you like while giving your date a chance to tell a few funny stories about their life. Make sure you have a few stories of your own to follow up!
1. What’s your funniest dating story?
This is a go-to icebreaker and always brings the laughs.
2. What’s your opinion on public displays of affection?
Here’s hoping they feel the same way about PDAs as you do!
3. If you won the lottery, what would you do within the first 24 hours?
You can learn a lot about a person from how they’d celebrate winning a million dollars…
4. What would you do after the first 24 hours?
…And you can learn even more about someone from how they’d spend it throughout their first year.
5. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
If it’s a duet, even better.
6. What’s your best dance move?
If they answer ‘the worm’ you’ve found a keeper.
7. What were you like in school?
Were they nerdy? Sporty? Outgoing? Shy?
8. Have you binge-watched any TV shows recently?
If they say a TV show you like, you’ve got a great future date idea.
9. Who’s your celebrity crush?
Just hope they say somebody who looks a little bit like you!
10. What are your red flags in a partner?
This is a great way to learn what they value in a partner – and what they don’t.
11. What film makes you cry every time?
If they don’t cry at the Lion King, they’re made of stone.
12. What food could you eat every day?
Hopefully, they say something you know how to cook. Then you can make it for them on a future date.
13. Have you ever taken a road trip?
Road trip stories always bring laughs.
14. Which is your favorite country you’ve visited?
You can learn a lot about somebody by how they describe their favorite country.
15. What’s your dream job?
This a great way to find out if you share similar ambitions.
16. If you were a guy for a day, what would you do?
No great personality insights from this question – it’s just often hilarious.
17. What gives you the ick?
Best to know in advance, so you never give them the ick.
18. Do you have any hidden talents?
This could be a very insightful question, or a very flirty one, depending on their answer…
19. Do you believe aliens exist?
*Puts on tin foil hat*
20. What’s your dream holiday?
Some people prefer the beach, some prefer a dancefloor and others like architecture and hiking. And some people want everything at once!
11 romantic and flirty first date questions to ask your crush
Love is in the air with this next batch of flirty questions to ask a girl. Asking a few romantic questions can help to ease any first date nerves and introduce a more intimate element to the date. Check out 11 of our top picks below!
21. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Discover whether they have an inner romantic.
22. What’s your perfect day?
If things go well, you can always create this ‘perfect day’ for them on a subsequent date.
23. What’s your favorite romantic movie?
Everybody loves a good romantic flick.
24. What’s the quickest way to your heart?
Be sure to take notes!
25. Do you get butterflies when you fall in love?
This a good question to get thoughts of love and romance flowing.
26. What’s your favorite romantic story?
Maybe it’s a renowned romance novel, maybe it’s the story of how their grandparents met.
27. Who do you think is the perfect couple?
Just hope they don’t say, Romeo and Juliet.
28. What would your ideal relationship look like?
This lets you know if your desires are aligned early on.
29. Do you believe in fate?
Another romantic question that gives you an insight into how they see the world.
30. What’s your love language?
If you don’t know yours, you can read about them here.
31. What are your passions?
There’s nothing like seeing somebody’s eyes light up when they talk about their passions.
Flirty questions to ask a girl over text: 9 examples to try
You don’t have to be face-to-face when it comes to flirty questions for her. In modern dating, you can flirt just as well over text. Here’s how to have a little fun with it!
32. What are you doing right now?
A classic flirty response to their answer is usually “I’d love to be there with you”.
33. Should we send voice messages instead?
Voice messages convey personality, and you can have some real fun with them.
34. Which emojis do you use most often?
They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Well, we say a person’s emoji favorites page is a window into their soul.
35. What are your biggest turn-ons?
Get ready for a fun conversation.
36. What are your turn-offs?
And then an even more fun conversation
37. Who was your first crush?
People’s first crush is usually pretty embarrassing, so this question should bring the laughs.
38. What’s your favorite way to relax?
Maybe one day you could relax together.
39. Have you ever been naked in public?
Because everybody should have at least one “naked in public” story.
40. What did you think when you first saw me?
A risky one, but worth it if their answer is just what you want to hear.
Alternative option: 11 deep questions to ask a girl you’re into
Trying out some flirty questions for her is great. But, if you want to see a person’s values and learn more about their background, deep questions are usually the way to go. Just don’t dive in with these right at the beginning of the date – it’s best to get a little warmed up first.
41. Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
Don’t worry if you’re opposites – they can often pair up very well together.
42. Are there any quotes that mean a lot to you?
Some quotes can change people’s whole lives.
43. What are your thoughts on marriage?
It’s best to learn this early on, so you know you’re on the same page.
44. Do you want children?
… And this even more so! (But don’t pressure them to answer)
45. Where do you want to be in 10 years?
If your answers align, it’s a good sign.
46. Do you believe there’s one perfect person for everybody?
If they do, you’d better hope that you’re it!
47. What’s your biggest fear?
This could be a funny answer, like ‘spiders’, or it could be something more existential.
48. How do you picture your life when you’re old?
Maybe they see themselves as the head of a large family, or maybe a large corporation instead. It’s good to know early on.
49. Are you close to your family?
This might be a heavy question for some people, while an easy one for others. Be prepared to change the subject if they prefer not to discuss it.
50. What do you value most in life?
This is a pretty important thing to know about a person, honestly.
51. What gives you a feeling of purpose in life?
Knowing what drives a person can help you see their personality in a new light.
Practice Makes Perfect!
When it comes to flirty questions for her, practice really does make perfect. We hope that somewhere in this extensive list of flirty questions to ask a girl, you’ll have found something that works for you. Remember to relax, look out for those surefire signs of attraction, and keep things feeling natural. Good luck!
391 total views, 2 views today