Mankessim murder suspects confess to two more killings

Police investigation into the Mankesim murder case has uncovered two more killings by the suspects.

A statement issued by the police said one body has been recovered following the ongoing investigations.

According to the Police, additional murdered person by the suspects bring the number to two people confirmed to have been gruesomely murdered by the suspects.

“The second murdered victim, Gloria Yeboah, a petty trader, from Obokrom in Kumasi was reported missing sometime in June 2022 when she left home in her quest to travel abroad.

“The suspects lured the deceased to Accra on June 17, 2022, and took her to Mankessim under the pretext of preparing her to travel to Holland. However, she was later killed by them,” the police said in its statement.

Police say, the body of the deceased has been found and police have been able to locate her family who have identified her as Gloria Yeboah adding that they are providing the necessary support to the family in these difficult times.

The Police service further indicated that they are also following a lead on a possible third victim who might have been murdered by the suspects.

“Investigations so far point to the fact that the suspects are involved in ritual murders. They lure their victims, sometimes under the pretext of helping them to travel abroad and then kill them.

“We therefore urge any member of the public who has dealt with the suspects or knows someone who has ever dealt with them to contact the police on 0243809991 to assist the investigation. We would like the public to note that this is a temporal number dedicated only to this investigation.”

 76 total views,  2 views today

Share this on social media

Leave a Reply

×

Hello!

Click one of our representatives below to chat on WhatsApp or send us an email to rokoto.net@gmail.com

× How can I help you?
%d bloggers like this: