If you are away from home, you can send stickers and messages to siblings or close ones through WhatsApp. Apart from this, you can also post posts through WhatsApp status. Know how it is…
Raksha Bandhan 2021: Raksha Bandhan 2021 will be celebrated across India on 22nd August. As the coronavirus pandemic is still on, the best way to celebrate Raksha Bandhan this year is to celebrate the day virtually. WhatsApp is the best way to connect with friends and family members these days. So, if you are away from your brother and sister this Raksha Bandhan, here are some ways to celebrate the festival through the world’s most popular instant messaging platform.Also Read: Kareena Kapoor son Jeh turns six months old shares photo on social media
If you want, you can send stickers and messages to siblings or close ones through WhatsApp. Apart from this, you can also post posts through WhatsApp status. Here we are telling you how to create and send WhatsApp stickers and post status. Through this, on the special occasion of Raksha Bandhan, even if you cannot physically reach your close ones, you can definitely connect virtually.Also Read: Want to make your WhatsApp chat interesting here is how you can do it by changing font
How to make raksha bandhan 2021 whatsapp stickers
- Open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Now open the chatbox to which you want to send stickers.
- Click on Chatbox and tap on Emoji option there.
- Next, tap on the Step “+” option.
- Scroll down and tap on “Get More Stickers” option.
- WhatsApp will take you to the Google Play Store.
- Search whatsapp sticker pack on play store.
- Many third party sticker pack apps will appear. Install the app on your phone.
- Select the sticker pack available on the app. (In this case, choose Raksha Bandhan or Rakhi sticker pack).
- The selected sticker packs will be added to the My Stickers section on the WhatsApp app.
- Now you can select the available stickers and send them to your contacts, family and friends.
It is to be noted that if you remove the third party sticker pack from your mobile, the sticker pack will also be removed from the WhatsApp app.
How to share raksha bandhan 2021 whatsapp status
- Open WhatsApp app on your smartphone.
- Go to the Status section.
- Upload Rakhi video from your phone gallery.
- Click on send option to post whatsapp status.
How to send Raksha Bandhan 2021 GIFs
- Open WhatsApp app.
- Open a chat.
- Click on the GIFs icon.
- Find Raksha Bandhan GIF.
- Select the available Raksha Bandhan GIF and click on ‘send’ option.
148 total views, 2 views today