EPF account latest news: Nominee / family members get a great help in withdrawing money related to PF, Pension (EPS) and Insurance (EDLI). Nominee can also claim online.
EPF account latest news: Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) has advised its account holders to do e-nomination. In such a situation, if you come from salary class, then obviously you also have an EPF account. In such a situation, you should immediately consider this special advice. EPFO has also told its benefits. By doing this, the family of the account holder gets social security. EPFO has also shared information about this by tweeting recently.Also Reed: whats app started payment background service in india know what will be the benefit
Why you must do e-nomination
Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has asked its subscribers that EPF account holder should do e-nomination (EPF / EPS nomination). By doing this, it helps the nominee / family members to withdraw money related to PF, Pension (EPS) and Insurance (EDLI) in case of death of the account holder. With this, the nominee can also claim online.Also Read: Make free calling for a month for less than Rs 130! get internet data
- This is how you can do e-nomination in EPF / EPS
- For EPF/EPS nomination, first of all visit the official website of EPFO https://www.epfindia.gov.in/
- Now here in Services section click on FOR EMPLOYEES and click on Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP)
- Now on the next page login with UAN and password
- After this, select E-Nomination under Manage Tab on the opened page. By doing this, the Provide Details tab will appear on the screen, then click on Save.
- Now click on Yes for family declaration, then click on Add family details (Here you can add more than one nominee.
- Here click on Nomination Details for total amount share, then click on Save EPF Nomination.
- Now click on E-sign to generate OTP here, now enter OTP on registered mobile number linked in Aadhaar.
- By doing this your e-nomination gets registered with EPFO. After this you do not need to send any hard copy document.
70 total views, 2 views today