Do you want to get extra income ..? Good news for you though. If you work this way .. you can earn up to 80 thousand rupees. This is how you can get extra income by working under IRCTC booking agent. Let’s go into the full details of this ..
IRCTC offers online ticket booking catering services. According to the data, 55% of tickets are booked online.
If you look at how IRCTC agents work .. 20 rupees for a PNR for non AC tickets .. Up to 40 rupees for AC class tickets. One per cent for transactions exceeding Rs 2,000. For charges less than Rs 2,000, you will get 0.75 per cent cash.
You can book any number of tickets per month. In the same way commission comes on top of every booking and transaction. By working as an agent like this you can earn up to 80 thousand rupees.
What are the benefits of an IRCTC agent?
- You can book any number of tickets.
- Any type of tickets can be booked.
- Tatkal can be booked for 15 minutes even if General Public Booking is open.
- As well as can be easily canceled.
- Railway service, bus, hotel, holidays, recharge can be booked anytime.
- The agency is charged Rs 3,999 a year. For a two-year agency, however, the agency will be charged Rs 6,999.
If one hundred tickets are booked then ten rupees ticket will be charged. Eight rupees will be charged for the same 101 to 300 tickets. Five tickets will be charged for more than 300 tickets.
How to become an IRCTC Agent ..?
- First fill up the registration form online.
- Documents and signed application, declaration form should be sent.
- Once the documents are verified, a deposit of Rs 1180 is required.
- One has to create a digital certificate after OTP. There will be video verification as well.
- The IRCTC fee must be paid upon receipt of the digital certificate.
- Mail will arrive after payment of fee.
- This is how you can book tickets.
110 total views, 2 views today