Mumbai: SBI ATM New Rule: If you are a customer of State Bank of India, this news is very important with you. SBI Bank has made changes in its key rules. (SBI customers ALERT: State Bank of India rules for cash withdrawal from ATM, branch to change 1st July 2021) As per the information received from State Bank, these new rules will come into effect from 1st July 2021. Using Cash Withdrawal and Check Book from ATM will be expensive.
Change in service charge
On July 1, 2021, there will be a major change in all SBI banks in the country. State Bank of India has made some changes in the rules of its ATM and bank services. This has led to changes in service charges for withdrawals from ATMs and bank branches.
This information is given by the official website of SBI. New charges will be levied in this. More charges were levied on checkbooks, transfers and other non-financial transactions. According to the bank, all these changes were to take place on July 1, 2021.
Withdrawing money from ATMs will be expensive
SBI’s BSBD is free for the customer to withdraw money up to four times. However, after the free limit expires, the bank will charge customers a little more. After July 1, GST will be levied along with Rs 15 on cash withdrawals from ATMs.
State Bank of India has increased the cash withdrawal limit to provide relief to its account holders during the Corona crisis. Customers can withdraw cash up to Rs 25,000 from their savings account by going to another branch and filling up a withdrawal form. And permission to withdraw Rs 1 lakh from another branch by check.
State Bank’s service charge changed
- SBI BSBD account holders will get 10 check copies in one financial year. Now you have to pay 10 checks and checkbooks. You will have to pay Rs 40 for 10 checks along with GST.
- Emergency check book will have to pay Rs 50 and GST for every 10 checks.
- Rs 75 and GST will be charged for 25 check leave.
- New service fee waiver is given to senior citizens by check book.
- Bank BSBD account holders will not be charged for withdrawal from home and other banks.
118 total views, 2 views today