Credit Cards: Application has to be made by visiting various stores of Fabindia. You can also apply on SBI Card website, Fabindia website.
Credit Cards: SBI Card and Fab India have announced the issuance of a special co-branded contactless credit card.
There are going to be many benefits to the users on the use of this card.
This is the name
SBI Card says that this card has been designed with thoughtfully designed exclusive benefits and features to provide an immersive shopping experience to its core customers.
It comes in two variants – Fabindia SBI Card Select and Fabindia SBI Card. The new co-branded contactless credit card combines best-in-class rewards points on retail spends with value back on various categories of spends.
Thus, it meets all the spending needs of the major cardholders. Fabindia SBI Card customers get direct access to FabIndia’s Fabfamily loyalty programs at the higher tiers (Gold and Platinum), which would otherwise be available to customers only after qualifying for a minimum annual spend of Rs.30,000 and Rs.75,000 respectively.
Here are the advantages
- Change of annual fee on annual expenditure of Rs.2,00000.
- Fabindia Gift Vouchers worth Rs.1500
- Gift vouchers worth Rs.1250 on quarterly expenditure of Rs.2 lakh.
- Complimentary 4 domestic lounges (one per quarter) and Priority Pass membership.
- Fuel surcharge waiver available subject to a ceiling of Rs.100 per month.
- 3 reward points for every Rs 100 spent on dining, movies and entertainment
- 2 reward points for every Rs 200 spent on other expenses
- 2 reward points for every Rs 100 on international spends
- 10 reward points for every Rs 100 spent on Fabindia in-store
Apply like this
To apply, you have to apply by visiting various stores of Fabindia.
Under the second option, you can apply online through the website of SBI Card, website of Fabindia and also through the e-apply platform on the mobile application. The annual charges for both the cards are Rs 499 and Rs 1499 respectively.
36 total views, 2 views today