Just like applying for visa, checking visa status is also easy. Not only visa status, but you can also easily check your remaining vacations. How to check visa status, let us tell you how.
How to check visa status
- You can check your visa status online. If you do not have a computer or laptop, then this work will be done from mobile itself.
- To check visa status, first of all, open the browser. After going to Google, you open the website www.eserve.com.sa .
- After opening the website, you will see an option named Visa Validity Service on the left side.
- On clicking on this option, the visa number option will open at the bottom. After that you click on it too.
- Here you will be asked to enter your visa number, by clicking on which the visa number will have to be written clearly.
- After that you have to enter your passport number. If you are working in Saudi Arabia then also enter your acama number.
- After that write your name. The date of birth will also have to be written. If you remember the expiry date of Akama, you can write that too.
Click on check option
- After this you have to click on the check option given at the bottom. As soon as you click, the complete details of the visa will be in front of you.
- Your name will come in writing. Visa number, passport number, date of birth i.e. whatever information you had given while applying visa, all of them will come in writing.
- Similarly, the option of visa duration will also appear in front of you. That is, whatever the date value of your visa will be, it will come in writing.
- Even if your visa is valid for four months, it will still come with four months written on the front. In this way you can check the status of your visa.
Holidays can also be checked
- Along with checking visa status, you can also easily check your remaining vacations.
- Holidays will also be written on the option in front of the acama number. That is, if you have taken three months’ leave, then the entire date will be in front.
- The date on which you went on leave and when you have to rejoin for the job, all the things will be written.
- In this way, you can easily write the status of your remaining holidays along with the visa number.Usage
Also check UAE, Qatar visa
- Be it Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Qatar or Oman, you can easily check the status of visa issued from any country.
- You can click on the website www.enjazit.com.sa to check the status of visas issued from countries like UAE and Qatar .
- After opening this website, you will be asked to enter visa number, passport number in front of you .
- You will put complete information on this website as before. Passport number will also have to be entered.
- After this all kinds of information related to visa will be open in front of you. You will be able to see what your visa status is.
Visa and passport number is important
Passport number is very important to check visa status. Similarly, you should also remember the visa number. You cannot check your visa status without entering your passport number. Therefore, after visiting any website to check visa status, you have to provide your passport number. Even if you don’t show other things, it will work.
233 total views, 2 views today