RIL AGM 2021 live Updates: Many big and special announcements have been made in the 44th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Reliance Industries. Let us tell you about the big announcement of AGM-
New Delhi: RIL AGM 2021: Many big and special announcements have been made in the 44th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of Reliance Industries. The company’s chairman and managing director Mukesh Ambani addressed the AGM. During this, he counted the big achievements of the company during the Corona period. Apart from this, he announced the launch of Jio’s new 5G ‘Jio Phone Next’ phone in association with Google. Let us tell you about the big announcement of AGM-
- Announcement of 5G phone: Reliance announced the launch of Jio’s new ‘Jio Phone Next’ at its AGM. It has been prepared in collaboration with Google. While launching this phone, Google CEO Sundar Pichai said that the internet speed of this phone will be good. This cheap smartphone of the company will be available in the market from 10th September on the day of Ganesh Chaturthi.
- 75,000 new jobs were given: Mukesh Ambani said that RIL has given 75,000 new jobs in the last 1 year. Reliance is the country’s largest custom and excise duty paying company in the private sector. Mukesh Ambani said that we are the largest merchandise exporter of the country. We pay the highest GST, VAT and Income Tax in the country.
- Consolidated revenue around 5,40,000 crore: Mukesh Ambani said that in the last 1 year, Rs 3.24 lakh crore has been raised from equity capital. We are happy that our retail shareholders have got 4x returns from the rights issue. He said that the consolidated revenue of RIL is around Rs 5,40,000 crore. Our consumer business has grown very fast.
- Business and finance grew more than expected: Mukesh Ambani said that since the last AGM, our business and finance has grown more than expected, but we are most happy that we have done this to serve humanity in this difficult time. Many attempts have been made. The Reliance family has done a great job in the time of Corona, due to which our founding chairman Dhirubhai Ambani would be proud of us today.
- Green Energy Plan: Mukesh Ambani announced the company’s green energy plan. Work has started to develop Dhirubhai Ambani Green Energy Giga Complex in Jamnagar on 5,000 acres. 60,000 crores will be invested in this business.
- Reliance will be global: Apart from this, Mukesh Ambani also announced Reliance Industries to be global at the AGM. He said that his global plans will be announced in the coming time. He said that Saudi Aramco’s Yasir Al Rumayyan has been inducted into the board of Reliance, this is the beginning of its becoming global.
- The deal will be operationalized: Mukesh Ambani said that this year the company expects that the deal with Saudi Aramco will be operationalized this year.
- Investment of Rs 15,000 crore: Mukesh Ambani said that Reliance will invest Rs 15,000 crore on Value Chain Partnership and Future Technologies
- New Energy Business: Mukesh Ambani said that in 2021 we are launching a new energy business to bridge the green energy divide in the country and the world. We have formed the Reliance New Energy Council. The company will make 100 GW of solar energy.
- Jio is the world’s second largest mobile data company: Despite the coronavirus infection, Jio’s performance has been better. Jio has become the first company that has more than 400 million subscribers in any one country except China. Because of this, Jio has become the second largest mobile data handling company in the world today. *(Disclaimer- Network18 and TV18 companies operate the channel/website which is controlled by Independent Media Trust of which Reliance Industries is the sole beneficiary.)
28 total views, 2 views today