So far 11 crore farmers have been added under PM Kisan Yojana. Recently, the eighth installment of this scheme has been released in the account of these farmers.
New Delhi: The Prime Minister of the country, Narendra Modi, has started the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana) to provide financial help to all the farmers of the country.
Corona epidemic continues to wreak havoc in the country. Meanwhile, the Central Government has released the eighth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Yojana). This has brought great relief to the farmers of the country.
The eighth installment reached the farmers’ account
Financial assistance of Rs 6,000 is provided annually to all the farmers registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
This amount is sent to the farmers’ account in three installments of Rs 2,000 each within a year. An installment of the scheme is sent to the account of the farmers at an interval of every four months.
The eighth installment of this scheme has been released in the month of May itself. Earlier, seven installments of this scheme have already been sent to the account of all the registered farmers.
In this context, a total of Rs 16,000 has been sent to the accounts of all farmers in the form of eight installments under the scheme.
How to check installment status
Recently, the Central Government has released the eighth installment of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Now you can know sitting at home whether the eighth installment of this scheme has come in your account or not. For this you have to follow this simple procedure.
- First of all you have to go to pmkisan.gov.in website.
- Here you have to click on the option of ‘Farmers Corner’.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ available on the website.
- After clicking, you will have to fill the information related to your locality such as state, district, sub-district, block and village name etc.
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘Get Report’.
- By clicking on this option, the list of your area will open in front of you. Here you can check your name in the list whether the money of the eighth installment has been sent to your account or not.
- On clicking, the status of the eighth installment of this scheme will openly appear on your screen.
24 total views, 2 views today