New Delhi: Driving License is a very important document for any citizen. If you do not have a driving license, then you cannot drive a vehicle on the roads.
If you are found driving on the road without a driving license, then you may have to pay a heavy fine.
It has been seen many times that people accidentally lose their driving license, after which they have to face a big problem.
In such a situation, the biggest question arises that how can you get it again. Let us know how we can get a driving license made again.
Apply for duplicate license
If your original driving license is lost, then you have to apply for a duplicate driving license. If your driving license has been damaged, even in such a situation you can get a new driving license made.
You can get the license made in both online and offline mode. Let us know what is its process
Apply for duplicate driving license Online
- For a duplicate license, first you have to visit the website of the State Transport Department.
- After this, you will have to fill the personal information related to the license and after that fill the LLD form.
- After filling the form, take a printout of it.
- After this attach all the necessary documents in it.
- After completing this process, you will have to submit all these documents to the RTO office. You can also submit these in online mode.
- After completion of this process, the driving license will come to your registered address within 30 days.
Apply for duplicate driving license offline
- For this, first you have to go to the RTO office, from where your original driving license was issued.
- After this, you have to fill and submit the LLD form in your office.
- After this you will have to deposit the prescribed fee for Duplicate Driving License.
- After this, the driving license will come to your registered address within 30 days.
68 total views, 2 views today