LIC Rupay Debit Card: The country’s largest insurer LIC has launched the Rupee Prepaid Gift Card ‘Shogun’.
LIC Rupay Debit Card: The country’s largest insurer LIC has launched the Rupee Prepaid Gift Card ‘Shogun’. It is currently being launched as a pilot project. The goal is to promote digital, cashless transactions. LIC has launched RuPay Card Shagun in association with IDBI Bank. The card is being launched in the market with the aim of promoting cashless methods of giving gifts.
Anything from Rs.500 to Rs.10,000 can be given through this gift card. This allows customers to make more than one transaction. It can also be easily used for online shopping to pay bills like mobile, telephone, electricity.
Card Limit Rs. 10000 In
Shagun Gift Card you can choose the amount as per your wish which is between Rs.500 to Rs.10,000. Its validity is 3 years. LIC CSL said the Shagun gift card can be used at millions of merchant outlets across the country, as well as e-commerce websites such as Amazon and Flipkart, taking advantage of the Rupee card’s widespread acceptance.
Card Features at a Glance ..
1. LIC’s Rupee card comes with a prepaid amount of Rs.500 to Rs.10,000. With this card you can make multiple transactions in 3 years.
2. Since it is a contactless card, cardholders are not required to enter a PIN for purchases up to Rs 5,000.
3. Rupee card is widely accepted. In such a situation the shogun gift card can be used at all merchant outlets and e-commerce websites in the country.
4. Cardholders can use the Shogun Gift Card Contactless Tap-and-Go facility at Point of Sale (POS) terminals. This card can also be used as a gift to anyone.
5. It can be used by users in department stores, petrol pumps, restaurants, jewelry stores, clothing stores.
6. The shogun card can be easily linked to the ‘M-Passbook’ mobile app. This allows the customer to check the complete record of the transaction. You can also check real time access to card balances etc.
7. You can use this card for departmental stores, petrol pumps, restaurants, jewelry stores, clothing stores, online shopping, utility bills, air, train, bus ticket booking etc.
When and how do you get this card?
Initially these prepaid cards were made available for internal use by LIC and its subsidiaries. These are used to give gifts to employees during official events. LIC officials say the Rupee cards will also be available to the general public after the completion of the pilot project. The card will be available for official use by LIC and its subsidiaries, the company said. Later it will also be used for general use by the digital platform. LIC customers will be able to apply for this and then this card will be available to them.
64 total views, 4 views today