New Delhi IRCTC/Indian Railway. Indian Railways has given great news to railway passengers, in fact, till now after booking the train ticket online, if the passenger had to cancel the ticket, then he had to wait for several days for the refund, but now IRCTC (Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation) has launched its own payment gateway IRCTC-iPay, through which train tickets of rail passengers will also be booked quickly and refund will also be available immediately. Let us know how rail passengers can book and cancel train tickets through iPay –
This is the full way
For booking through iPay, users have to login to www.irctc.co.in.
- The user will have to fill his travel related information like date, place of travel etc.
- Select the train according to your fixed route
- While booking the ticket, the first option in Payment will be ‘IRCTC iPay’
Select this option and click on Pay and Book Book
For payment, the option of credit card, debit card or UPI has to be selected.
- On OK, the user’s ticket will be booked immediately, whose confirmation SMS and email will also be received.
- If you book the ticket again after selecting the payment gateway, then the payment details will not have to be filled again.
This is how you will get instant refund on ticket cancellation
If the ticket is paid through IRCTC iPay and the ticket has to be canceled due to any reason, then the user gets instant refund. The ticket amount gets deposited in the bank account. Earlier it used to take time in ticket booking due to second gateway and money was deducted on cancellation of train ticket, then it used to take several days to come back to account, but due to IRCTC having its own payment gateway, ticket in user’s account. The cancellation amount will be deposited immediately.
86 total views, 4 views today