Banking services in the country are becoming increasingly modern in view of the Corona crisis. Amidst Corona, many services of banks are getting online. With their help, you can do a lot of work sitting at home. The country’s largest bank SBI is also not lagging behind in providing modern banking services . Meanwhile, State Bank of India has given a special facility, under which you can transfer your account from one branch to another branch, that too while sitting at home. Team India Tv Paisa is telling you the complete procedure to transfer bank account from branch to branch.
Let us tell you that to take advantage of this facility of SBI, it is necessary to fulfill two conditions. Under this, it is necessary to have KYC of your bank account and your mobile number should be registered with the bank. Only after fulfilling these two conditions you can do online bank account transfer in SBI.
How to transfer branch
- First of all you have to login to Personal Banking by entering your username and password by visiting SBI website www.onlinesbi.com
- After this you have to click on the option of ‘e services’
- After this click on ‘Transfer of savings account’.
- After this you will see your account number and branch. If you have more than one account, select the account to be transferred.
- Enter the code of the branch you want to transfer to and it will automatically show the branch name. Click on it and then confirm.
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter OTP and submit.
40 total views, 4 views today