Recently, there was a nationwide lockdown due to Corona infection. In such a situation, the government is updating almost everything virtual or online version. So that people can take advantage of the facilities sitting at home. This is a kind of digital ID that we can use for verification. You can use it for KYC with agencies, telecom company or other company. Only one Aadhaar Virtual ID can be generated for one Aadhaar number.
How to create Aadhaar virtual id
- First of all you go to the UIDAI website http://uidai.gov.in/. After this, you click on “Virtual ID Generator” in the “Aadhaar Services” section.
- A new Virtual ID generation page will open in front of you. Then you enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and security code.
- After entering the number click on the “Send OTP” button. Then an OTP will be sent to you on the registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and select the option “Generate Virtual ID” and “Retrieve Virtual ID”. After that click on the “Submit” button.
- You will get a message that “Congratulations! Your Virtual ID number has been successfully generated and sent to your registered mobile.
Benefits of Aadhaar Virtual ID
- Aadhaar Virtual ID will give you the option not to share the Aadhaar number at the time of verification. With your virtual ID, many things like your name, address and photograph will be easily verified.
- User can generate as many Virtual IDs himself as he wants. According to UIDAI, no authorized agencies will be allowed to generate a Virtual ID on behalf of the Aadhaar cardholder.
- The biggest advantage is that your personal data will not be shared much with this ID.
107 total views, 2 views today