He disclosed he suspects his colleague was electrocuted as they suffer electric shocks through some of the equipment anytime it rains.
Despite numerous complaints, he said their employers, who are Chinese nationals, have turned a deaf ear to their pleas.
Mr Acquah, who accused the employers of negligence, said the now deceased might have survived if a vehicle was released timely for him to be rushed to the hospital.
He vowed the workers will take the laws into their own hands should the employers continue with what he described as abuse at the workplace.
Meanwhile, angry residents alleged that police in the area are in bed with the Chinese and have, therefore, called on the authorities to come to their aid else they will all be killed.
The body of the deceased has been deposited at Winneba Trauma and Specialist Hospital Morgue for further investigations.
Send Your Stories to email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp: 0576270779
160 total views, 2 views today