A 48-year-old lotto agent, Kofi Agbavitor, has been arrested for impregnating his 17-year-old disabled daughter at Jeikrodua near Kasoa.
The victim disclosed her ordeal to a resident in the neighbourhood who also reported the matter to the police.
According to police sources, the victim who is two months pregnant said her father often slept with her at night when her other siser is not around.
Their mother left the home after the marriage with the suspect broke down.
Reports say the suspect initially impregnanted his first daughter and aborted the pregnancy for her. The victim told the police her father has threatened to kill them should they open to up to anyone.
The matter has been handed over to the Kasoa division of the Domestic Violence and Victims Support Unit (DOVVSU).
- Youth Spirit and Dubai Fountain enter Derby and Oaks calculations with victories on opening day of Boodles May Festival
- Jill Duggar thanks friends and family for their ‘prayers and texts’ after brother Josh arrested on child porn charges
- Jimmy Savile’s paedo pal driver Ray Teret dies in prison aged 79 after cancer battle
- Warning Facebook could ‘muzzle’ more conservative voices as Ted Cruz and Kevin McCarthy blast ‘disgraceful’ Trump ban
- Roma vs Manchester United ODDS BOOST: Get Man Utd at 9/1 to win or Roma at 22/1 in the second leg