The court has remanded Actress Rosemond Brown popularly known as Akuapem Poloo in Police custody for her to undergo pregnancy test in any government hospital after being convicted on her own plea.
She was charged with publication of nude pictures with her seven-year-old son earlier pleaded not guilty when she was first arraigned, but changed her plea on Wednesday.
Last week the trial judge ordered that the evidence of the prosecution witness, in the person of the Executive Director of Child Rights International, Mr. Bright K. Appiah would be adduced at the next sitting, along with the case investigator.
Defence counsel for Rosemond pleaded for a long adjournment as his client would be travelling to Nigeria where she had signed a contract for a movie production.
- Youth Spirit and Dubai Fountain enter Derby and Oaks calculations with victories on opening day of Boodles May Festival
- Jill Duggar thanks friends and family for their ‘prayers and texts’ after brother Josh arrested on child porn charges
- Jimmy Savile’s paedo pal driver Ray Teret dies in prison aged 79 after cancer battle
- Warning Facebook could ‘muzzle’ more conservative voices as Ted Cruz and Kevin McCarthy blast ‘disgraceful’ Trump ban
- Roma vs Manchester United ODDS BOOST: Get Man Utd at 9/1 to win or Roma at 22/1 in the second leg