There appears to be uneasy calm among members of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the Volta Region following the re-appointment of Dr Archibald Yao Letsa as regional minister. Party members appear to be divided over the appointment which was announced about a week ago.
- Akufo-Addo’s $1m per Constituency a ‘scam’, we expected ‘physical cash’ – Paramount Chief
- Good news for all schools and teachers in Ghana.
- U.N. nuclear chief in Iran as it threatens watchdog’s cameras
- Prince William and Kate Middleton ‘could take on more royal duties’ after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit
- BBC Breakfast’s Charlie Stayt & Naga Munchetty throw Saturday Kitchen into chaos as as they ‘take over’ hosting