The family home of the late Jerry John Rawlings, the Agbotui, Nyaho and allied families home is dead of human presence and funeral activities. A visit by the Ghana News Agency (GNA) to the family home and its stool house at Dzelukope Sunday afternoon showed an almost empty home, no presence of relatives from far and near as would have been the case in the event of the passing away of a kinsman and importantly someone of Mr Rawlings 39; stature.
- Akufo-Addo’s $1m per Constituency a ‘scam’, we expected ‘physical cash’ – Paramount Chief
- Good news for all schools and teachers in Ghana.
- U.N. nuclear chief in Iran as it threatens watchdog’s cameras
- Prince William and Kate Middleton ‘could take on more royal duties’ after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit
- BBC Breakfast’s Charlie Stayt & Naga Munchetty throw Saturday Kitchen into chaos as as they ‘take over’ hosting