The family home of the late Jerry John Rawlings, the Agbotui, Nyaho and allied families home is dead of human presence and funeral activities. A visit by the Ghana News Agency (GNA) to the family home and its stool house at Dzelukope Sunday afternoon showed an almost empty home, no presence of relatives from far and near as would have been the case in the event of the passing away of a kinsman and importantly someone of Mr Rawlings 39; stature.
- Akuapem Poloo to undergo pregnancy test after being convicted
- Dangerous giant snakes invade Kumasi residential settlements [Video]
- Police offer GHC10,000 bounty on Takoradi murder suspects
- Media Attachés of Ghana Sports Federations hold successful interactions with GOC President
- Rep. Kevin Brady announces retirement