Privates schools in Bawku West District of the Upper East Region are to meet parents to solicit for support for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as government is yet to provide same. The proprietors said their schools are on the verge of collapsing due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- Akufo-Addo’s $1m per Constituency a ‘scam’, we expected ‘physical cash’ – Paramount Chief
- Good news for all schools and teachers in Ghana.
- U.N. nuclear chief in Iran as it threatens watchdog’s cameras
- Prince William and Kate Middleton ‘could take on more royal duties’ after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit
- BBC Breakfast’s Charlie Stayt & Naga Munchetty throw Saturday Kitchen into chaos as as they ‘take over’ hosting