The National Chairman for Alliance of Drivers, Alhaji Siaka Yahaya is unhappy over the rate of armed robberies. He said the robbers harass drivers who ply the Kumasi-Bawku highways. To curb the situation, he appealed to President Akufo-Addo to increase police petrols on the highways.
- Akufo-Addo’s $1m per Constituency a ‘scam’, we expected ‘physical cash’ – Paramount Chief
- Good news for all schools and teachers in Ghana.
- U.N. nuclear chief in Iran as it threatens watchdog’s cameras
- Prince William and Kate Middleton ‘could take on more royal duties’ after Meghan Markle and Prince Harry quit
- BBC Breakfast’s Charlie Stayt & Naga Munchetty throw Saturday Kitchen into chaos as as they ‘take over’ hosting